Did you decide to have a diet and to get rid of extra pounds, whatever it is, do you want the effects to occur in a very short time? Here are some tricks to lose weight faster than you might think!
1) Drink plenty of water daily; You can also choose green tea that is very healthy. It is recommended to consume at least two liters of liquid per day!
2) Forget public transport or car! Try to use a bicycle instead of bus/subway/car, and if not, on your own feet! It is recommended to walk at least twenty minutes a day. What are you waiting for?Also it is known, if you want to lose weight, one should make 10.000 steps a day.
3) If you are hungry in the afternoon, replace your usual meal with a simple snack! Tasting is a “mini-meal” and should not be confused with the crunching. Therefore, it is necessary to take your snacks on a regular basis. A snack can allow you to balance your calorie consumption throughout the day and have a lighter dinner. There is only one condition that you must respect: the snack should be balanced; For example, it can be composed of cereals and fruits.
4) Climb the stairs! A pretty old trick, but it does indeed work! Prefer the stairs instead of the elevator!
5) Change your eating habits! You can start by keeping a diary. Prepare your own meal and try to think of the diet without frustration! You can consume absolutely everything you want, just be careful about the quantity.
6) Organize yourself! Get used to waking up early in the morning to prepare yourself a healthy breakfast alone. In addition, you can make a series of physical exercises. Also, make a list before shopping and stick to it when at the supermarket: in this way you will only buy healthy products and avoid the unnecessary ones that get fat.
7) Do not give up to temptations! If you are willing to eat chocolate in the evening, pay attention since it is not the best time of the day to be consumed! Instead of consuming your energy eating, you better go for a massage or read a book!
8) Learn to accept failures! It is obvious that you can not only have good days. If you can not respect everything you have proposed, you do not have to give up! Go ahead, and in the upcoming days, the results will be better than previous ones.
9) You can do exercises at any time! Contrast your abdominal muscles when you’re in the office or when you’re in the car on your way home. Stay on peaks when you wash the dishes or climb stairs. Make time to go to the gym once or twice a week, for 45 minutes.
10) Admire yourself ! Take time to look into the mirror! You will be pleased to find that you lose weight every day and fit into your favorite jeans again. Do this two or three times a week to prove that the efforts you make are not in vain!
11) Eat five or six meals a day! Experts recommend eating three important meals and two or three healthy snacks every day. This will ensure optimal nutritional and energy levels and keep your hunger under control. Choose unprocessed snacks with low sugar content such as hazelnuts, humus, carrots, or celery.
12) Eat protein at every meal and snack! Proteins are essential for growth and repair of the body. At the same time, they will keep your hunger away for a longer, so you will be less tempted to eat unhealthy meals. Experts recommend eating chicken or fish rich in protein, peanuts or nuts every meal or snack.
13) Do not be afraid of fats! There are good fats and bad fats. The good ones are essential to the functioning of the body and support the process of slimming, such as fats contained in fish, avocado, or nuts and hazelnuts. Bad fats, on the other hand, should be avoided. Examples of bad fats include trans fats found in biscuits, cakes and baked products.
14) Start any meal with a soup or salad! If you start your basic meals with a salad or soup, you will eat significantly less. You will have a feeling of satiety and you will not feel the need to devour everything in front of you.
15) Never jump over the breakfast! Start your day with a healthy breakfast: cereals, yogurt, fruit, eggs. Most of those who do not have breakfast compensate with heavy meals in the second half of the day. So if you want to lose weight, you have to turn breakfast into the most important meal of the day.
These are some simple things you can do to keep yourself fit. No dieting and no endless exercise. Just stick to these rules, and pay attention to how you associate everything you eat. Good luck!